- Poly Water Tanks and Accessories
- Livestock Products
- Chemical Storage and Processing
- Liquid Transport & Spray Equipment
- Firefighter Units & Trailers
- Diesel & AdBlue® Transport Equipment
- Vehicle Accessories & Handling Equipment
- Septic Tanks & Leach Drains
- Mining and Industrial
- Manufacturer Warranty
- We do not remove top of tanks for transport
- Quality Endorsed Company
Safety and Environment
Rapid Plastics (WA) recognises its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors. This commitment extends to ensuring that the organisation’s operations do not place the local community at risk of injury, illness or property damage.
Rapid Plastics (WA):
- Provides safe plant and systems of work
- Provides procedures and instructions to ensure safe systems of work
- Ensures compliance with legislative requirements and current industry standards
- Provides information, instruction, training and supervision to employees,
contractors and customers to ensure their safety
- Provides support and assistance to employees
Each management representative is accountable for implementing this policy in their area of responsibility. Management is responsible for:
- The provision and maintenance of the workplace in a safe condition
- Involvement in the development, promotion and implementation of health and safety policies and procedures
- Training employees in the safe performance of their assigned tasks
- The provision of resources to meet the health and safety commitment
Employees are to:
- Follow all health and safety policies and procedures
- Report all known or observed hazards to their immediate supervisor or manager
Rapid Plastics (WA) recognizes the need to ensure all our activities are conducted in a manner which does not have an unnecessary adverse impact on the environment.
To achieve this objective, procedures have been established for the efficient use of material and resources, the maximum recycling of waste product etc. and the ensuring that all staff are aware of their environmental responsibilities through training and effective lines of communication.
Compliance with this policy ensures that the interests of all staff and the wider community are protected from any adverse effects.